Submit a Letter of Inquiry
LETTER OF INQUIRY (LOI)
Note: For specific due dates, see the application timeline.
If you determine that your organization is eligible for Foundation support and there is a strong match between your organization’s efforts and the Foundation’s mission and Program Areas, submit a 2 - 5 page LOI to include the following:
- Organization’s name, address, and, if applicable, website address
- Organization’s legal name (if different) and IRS Tax Identification number
- Executive Director/CEO’s name, address, phone number and email
- Primary Contact’s name, address, phone number and email
- A brief description of your organization and its history
- The Forest Foundation Program Area your project addresses
- A concise project summary with project start and end dates
- The project’s relevance to the clients and/or community served
- A project budget along with the status of fundraising efforts to-date
- The amount requested
- Any additional relevant information (please do not exceed 5 pages)
Submit the signed LOI as an attachment via email to email@example.com or by faxing it to (253) 627-6249, Attention: Grants Administrator.
If you have questions about your submission, please contact us.